We are committed to providing expert advice and assistance to all our clients in relation to any lease, housing, letting or property issues.
At Temple Solicitors, we have the insight on how our clients can deal with their matter in a cost-effective way. Our lawyers provide expert legal advice and assistance on matters where dispute has arisen, or proceedings have been issued, or to deal with a new lease or assignment of a lease. Our experts will assist you at every stage of the process of letting a property such as; from drafting an effective tenancy agreement to ending a tenancy and eviction matters.
Our experienced team would assist you to prepare head of terms, drafting a suitable lease or licence to assign, agreement related to sale of a business and tenancy agreement to reduce a potential conflict you may have in the future.
Our Landlord and Tenant advice and services includes:
- Possession proceedings in the County court (council, housing association tenants, private etc)
- Unlawful evictions
- Providing representation at court
- Preparing and serving notices seeking possession
- Advising on legislation regarding tenancy deposit schemes and houses in multiple occupation
- Complying with tenancy deposit scheme requirements
- Issuing section 21 notices under provisions of the Housing Act 1988
- Issuing accelerated possession proceedings for assured short hold tenancies
- Issuing possession proceedings for rent arrears and other breaches of tenancy
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Taking the right action regarding tenants who are in rent arrears or in breach of their tenancy agreement
- Ending a tenancy and recovering possession of the property
- Disrepair issues including defending landlords in County court claims for disrepair brought by tenants
- Granting and negotiating new leases;
- Advice regarding assignments, sub-letting, under letting’s and alterations;
- Rent deposit deeds;
- Lease renewals;
- Buying and selling a business
- Commercial property laws
- Submitting return of stamp duty land tax (SDLT)
- Registering with the Land Registry
We will charge you £ to £ depending on the complexity of matter.
To find out how Temple Solicitors can help you and your business please contact our Landlord and Tenant team on 02035003523, email us at email@example.com.
HM Land Registry - https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/land-registry
Stamp Duty Land Tax - https://www.gov.uk/stamp-duty-land-tax